We are always interested in contributions for music enthusiasts, professionals, audio engineers, and educators through course materials.
Send us an email to listen [at] audioassemble [dot] com if you are interested, or check out our careers page here.
NOTE: We DO NOT accept guest posts, ever. Please do not waste your time, your email will be marked as spam.
Technical Music Writer
We’re looking for an excellent Technical Music Writer to join our editorial team. The Technical Music Writer will have an in-depth and broad knowledge of the music industry, music production, and equipment/instruments. You’ll role will work closely with owners of Audio Assemble to produce engaging and informative content centered around the music industry. This includes interviews, product reviews, news, etc.
- You meet deadlines because you know how to grind
- You have a solid portfolio of writing samples
- Research is a prerequisite to your articles, you live and breathe the truth
- You have a background in music in some form
- You are a musician, audio engineer, singer-songwriter, etc
- You have the ability to work remotely
- Bachelors in related discipline: Audio Engineering, Music Theory, Journalism, English
- You have your own blog dedicated to music
- You have Music Production knowledge and skillset
- Huge Bonus: You can create screencasts with solid voice over
What’s in it for you
- Competitive Compensation
- Your work will reach tens of thousands of readers
- You will learn a lot. We are a team of software engineers, musicians, and marketers.
If you are interested send an email to listen ([at]) audioassemble.com. Please include your resume, a portfolio or writing samples, and include Technical Music Writer in the subject line.